CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions! 2009

Last year was amazing! I got married to my best friend, moved out and started a totally new life. This year I am so excited to see what will happen! I was encouraged by my St. manager to set some realistic goals this year. I have really thought about it and these are what I have come up with. I hope that this year will be different and just maybe I can KEEP one of these. One of my friends, I think it was Nicole said that her New Years Resolution a couple of years ago was to gain weight!
This year I really want to cut back on my random spending! It is so hard working at Nordstrom! Whenever you see something cute, the natural reaction is..... with my discount, that is practically free!

This year I really want to learn to sew. I got a sewing machine from my parents and I couldnt be more excited! Mitch said, yea... now our socks wont have our toes sticking out anymore.

Wow, isnt this always on the list! I really want to not look like this dude. Go carrots!!!


This might be my favorite place on earth. I would love to take Mitch here for our Anniversary hopefully!



I love love love to cook. I would love to find a way to expand my cooking options this year. Maybe take some challenging classes to help me learn more!





This is a biggie! I want to learn to love cleaning and being more organized.
Hope that you all have luck with your New Years Resolutions!




4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I like your goals Melissa. They are more realistic then some and I especially like the one about learning to love cleaning.

The Gathering Place said...

Go Melissa! I'm with you on all your goals (can I come to the beach with you, too?)

Nicole said...

HAHAHAHA! I can't believe you remember that was my goal one year! It totally worked!!! Cause I NEVER keep my New Year's Resolutions. Now maybe I should try it again to lose this baby fat!! Hey--I mailed you a Christmas Card and it came back. Apparently I need your new addy!!We need to get together sista!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I've been trying to get a hold of you. I wanted you to do some shopping for me, go to dinner, and tell you that I'm going to be a grandma in May! Call me! kim