CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

GO to the mall!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I probably shouldnt be posting this but I need you to go to the mall as soon as possible. Go to a Dillards, Macy's or Nordstrom as fast as you can. There was a class action lawsuit that requires those 3 stores to give free merchandise to people who bought cosmetics with in the last 7 years or something like that. Basically you go in and sign your name and they either give you a freebe or you can pick one from a certain vendor. It doesnt last long but I know supplies at Nordstrom atleast are going very quickly. Just thought I would mention it! We have been very busy with people coming in and getting the free product.

Just thought that you might want to go.

I went to macy's and got Mitch a full size Armani Code shower gel, so hurry in :)

0 comments: