CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

One year Anniversary dinner

So we had our 1 year Anniversary. We both took the entire week off of work so that we could just spend some time together and it has been heaven! Mitch took me to the Roof for our Anniversary. Neither of us had been and it was incredible! He asked if we could sit across from the temple, the night just couldnt have gotten any better.

These are the roses that were sitting at our table when we arrived at the roof! It was so great!
Mitchie Witchie
He also got this cute center piece!

so dang cute


Did they say that the first year was the hardest?? If so, that is a true statement!!!!
I love ya Mitchell

6 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Yeah! Congrats. I am so proud of you two. I know that marriage can be hard...tonight is one of those nights that my patients are being tested but... I know that it is SO worth it! I'm jealous you went to the roof. I would love to do that sometime soon. Oh and happy birthday to Mitch.

Gena said...

Yay! What a fun date! He is so thoughtful. Hope you have a great last couple days of your break. See ya Monday!

The Gathering Place said...

What a fun anniversary! I LOVE the ROOF!

Valarie said...

Congratulations - you made it through the first year!!! What a sweet hubby you have - it looks like you had a wonderful night!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary Late!! It looks like you had a fun night. And yes the first year is the hardest but I think the first 3 are lol! It took us 3....and still times can be trying! But I love him!

stevenjared0853 said...

Hope the anniversary dinner went well. I am arranging my niece’s engagement at one of the lovely Los Angeles venues next month. Want to make her day special in all possible ways. Hoping to book the venue soon.