CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guess who turned 32!!

So yesterday was Mitchell's Birthday. We had so much fun! We went to lunch at Trio and then drove down to the guy candy store. (Harley Davidson factory in Lindon)
On our way home we decided to stop at the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. I think that it is more for Children but we had a good time still.



This is usually what I look like in the morning! I thought it was so funny!

this girl should probably never sit on a bike again! She looks so awkward
This is the one that Mitchell wants.
Now that looks natural!............................ We will take it!!

1 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Can't wait to see you two pull up on your "bikes"! Happy Birthday, Mitch!
Love,
JoAnn (I guess I'm signed in under Liz's account!)