CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Party at the Pub

We decided to have a little get together/birthday party at the Pub at Trolley Square. It is our new favorite place. Here are the Baird girls


oops there is another one
Irene and Andrew came and ate with us!!


Here are the ladies at Trolley

M&M

My mom and dad! Thanks for coming guys!
Mom and Audrey! Cute cute cute
My dad!
Brett! I said smile and he always ends up doing a different crazy face!
My golden girl hottie Katie!
My other golden girl hottie Michelle!
Melissa and Mitchie
okay so I didnt know that they were taking the picture yet. I look so darn mad.... I look so mean! hahaha
huuummmmmm........................
Audge Podge and Brettney
Me and Katie
Irene and Andrew!
Someone took one of a flower... It is pretty though
One of the group
another one of the group

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THESE SO I CAN TAKE THEM FROM YOU! IT WAS FUN TO GET TOGETHER, WE'LL HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN. LOVE YOUR SIS

The Gathering Place said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see everyone. Next time we'll have to eat at a big round table to facilitate conversation!! love ya (mom)

Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun! Their food is way yummy. I love the shot where Mitch and I are in deep thought...

Valarie said...

Looks like you had a fun party! Man your mom has not aged a bit since we were kids - tell her hi for me!

Mindy said...

Hey Melissa,
Thanks for the link to your blog. It's fun to look through. Congrats on the one-year anniversary by the way.
Haven't been to the pub, have to try it out.