CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 13, 2011


I had planned on being a good wifey and making dinner the other night. Needless to say, it has been a long long interesting week and when I got home the other night, the LAST thing I wanted to do was cook. Which is very unusual for me! Mitch decided on 5 guys, and off we went!

If you havent ever been to 5 guys, its AWESOME! They have great burgers and fries. They also have boxes and boxes of these bad boys!
PEANUTS!

Now normally I am a huge fan, but just recently I have had an allergic reaction to something and I just cant pin point what is making me so itchy! Well my friends, I think I figured it out!

I actually sure hope not!
(Pictures taken from Google.com)

1 comments:

Elysha said...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/chicken-pot-pie-recipe/index.html

This used to be one of our favorite recipes for a while. I didn't do the crust. We just poured the filling over rice. I love that show too!