CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 31, 2010

be good for goodness sake!

First of all I want to thank my cousin Liz for letting me take these off her blog! I didnt ask but I am sure she wont mind! First things first.... Like every year, we gather together on Christmas Eve either at Auntie Jo's or mama Baird's house. This year we ended up getting together at the Cleggs home and had some delicious food and way too many giggles! As the night was winding down Maddie was startled by some very loud bells and a ho, ho. ho'ing from outside the window. Mitch and I were not able to see how cute she was as we were out in the front yard looking for "santa" and we completely missed him and his loud bells and her reaction (darn it)...... Its amazing how easy you forget how fun Christmas Eve ad Christmas can be with little cuties batooties around.

Maddie looking for Santa outside!
As soon as Santa had left, Maddie ran down the hall... jumped into her jammies and got into bed and was out! So dang cute!
What a lovely Christmas Eve it was!


3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

It was a really fun night! Thanks for your "part" in the evening.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I think you guys made the whole night! Those bells were the best idea. We might just have to do that every year. :) And santa's little helpers did a wonderful job with that big ginormous doll. All we can say is thank you to the Baird clan!

Linda said...

what a fun night! I love our traditions!