CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 19, 2011


Isnt it fun when you go somewhere great and they know you by name!
Its especially fun when you go somewhere and they know about your secret little diet coke with Lime addiction.
Me and my girlfriends go to the Bistro
almost weekly and we have our favorite little corner where we sit and tell secrets and giggle.
In that special little corner we laugh and laugh. We call it our "circle of trust" where all is told and nothing is held back. I look forward to our weekly girl getaways but I especially love that everyone there knows us well enough that they bring our condiments and limes/lemons before we can even ask for them. Its simply amazing! Today we snapped a picture to show how amazing it always is! I love our little getaways!

7 comments:

Misty said...

Too bad I couldn't partake this day :( I could have used a little extra ranch for the day

The Gathering Place said...

I don't think any restaurant in this whole city knows who I am. I need to get out more! That sounds like a fun lunch tradition!

Irene said...

Yeah! Everyone needs a place to get a way and giggle!

Gena said...

..I wish i was in the circle of trust...

jen said...

I wish I lived closer... sounds fun.

JenAndrewAva said...

The circle of trust is my most favorite thing!!!!

linda said...

Sounds so fun. I would like to see your little group in action!