CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

removable wallpaper? Seriously!


Its always a great day when you find a website that has removable wallpaper! As often as we are changing things, this could actually work out in my favor. I was going to just paint an accent wall but I think this looks like a little more fun. Which color and pattern should we pick for my "girl cave?"



Wonder if these would look cute on our wall?

This is a different pattern but I thought it might look kind of fun
Have a fabulous day!
♥ Melissa!

2 comments:

Irene said...

I've never heard of removable wall paper, what a fabulous idea! I like the first one.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Those are pretty sweet. I like them all but from the pictures I like the black one. So fun.