CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 13, 2011


I have a confession to make.... If you know me well then you already know what I am about to confess. I am obsessed with the "barefoot contessa!" aka Ina Garten

About 5 months ago or so I decided that I was going to
DVR her shows on Food network but I really didnt think much about it again. Well while going through our DVR last night I realized that something had been recording over
100 shows!


WHAT?

Really?


Now I call that crazy! Who needs 100 + shows of anything recorded! Well, call me crazy I guess!

Yep, I have over 100 of her shows recorded. Its awful but secretly I am always so excited to learn something new to cook besides my 5 or 10 things that I get stuck cooking!
One of my best friends Misty loves Ina as well and its fun to compare what does or doesn't work while trying out our own little experiments.
Do you like to cook?
What is your favorite recipe?

If you havent ever looked through these particular cookbooks then you are missing out
BIG TIME
I received these cookbooks for Christmas from Mitch and they are awesome!
Have you ever looked through them?
She is inspiring to step out of my little box and try something new!

Ina, you are a little over the top at times but I finally admitted that I am officially obsessed!
There, I said it!
Melissa

3 comments:

Gena said...

i always thought she was a little too "yuppity". I never had the money to do any of her recipes!! lol. But have fun; im sure they are a special delicious. :)

linda said...

I love it when you cook and share. You have your dads gift that way. I am the frozen version of "Easy" most of the time. So I guess we are alike in the fact that I like cook books( with pictures) :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I've never actually seen her show... but I do love a good cook and a good recipe. Looks like a lot of fun. I sure hope that you aren't really allergic to peanuts. That sure would be TERRIBLE! Love you cousin!