CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

She kicked some bootie!

Here is Audrey getting ready to cross the finish line! I was down the road a little ways looking for Audge. I had runners passing me when I realized that about a 1/4 of the runners were asking me the time. So being a runner idiot, I kept looking at my watch and telling them at actual time. Later I found out that they wanted to know their time (running) not what time it actually was... oops! SORRY RUNNERS, I had no clue what their time was
The Canyon that you see in the background is where the runners were bused up to and then dropped off.
All the runners looked the same! We kept looking for Audrey hoping that we hadnt missed her. I told my mom that they would have a problem finding me because I didnt see one fat person there running... Not one!

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Yay Audge. Haha yeah you wouldn't have a hard time spotting me being I would be the one crawling over the finish line... if I could even handle that. :)

linda said...

I ran through the park after Audrey passed me on the street so I'd be at the finish line as she crossed. That about killed me!! it was a very fun day!!!

Auntie Julie said...

Audrey rocks!!!

Auntie Julie said...

Thants too funny about the runners asking for the time...I would have done the same thing you did. Melissa, you rock too!!!