CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Beyond Glazed


Have you tried Beyond Glazed?
I have driven by this place about a thousand times and never knew what I was missing out on. In Draper there is the best little doughnut shop! They make gourmet doughnuts.
Today I was craving a treat and decided to stop in and grab a little treat. I ended up getting the German Chocolate doughnut. Wow, is all I can say. They toast their coconut and swirl on Chocolate and some other swirl that I cant tell what it is yet but I dont care! It is YUM-O!
They guy at the counter said that they make a new batch every few hours so they are always fresh. If you are ever in Draper, you NEED to try this place! I took this picture from my friend Val's blog. She is the one who got us all turned on to these awesome treats!
At nearly $2 a doughnut they arent cheap but a fun little treat!

6 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Those things are beautiful! And they look very delicious!

The Gathering Place said...

Those do look yummy! Next time we get together we'll all pay you to bring us a treat!
Auntie JoAnn

Gena said...

with a title like "beyond glazed"..i was expecting something different..hahah

Laurel said...

I'LL SAY "beyond glazed"!!! Those look delicious!

linda said...

a picture is worth a thousand words or in this case calories. Yum..

Anonymous said...

Those look so yummy! And to think we had pie... j/k