CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

A fun party for Irene and Andrew


Maddie and Linda were playing this really cute game. I was in the other room when I heard my mom laughing and giggling. When we went in the front room, Maddie kept pushing her nose into Linda's over and over. It was darling

This is the happy couple (engaged at the time, now married!)
Me and Mitch


The group of boys that took Andrew out for his bachelor party. I think Robbie and Karl had way too much fun getting all the things ready for Andrew's party

Mitch and Robbie

This picture makes me laugh every single time. I walked out on the balcony and saw Mitch looking at me with these crazy eyes..

The Baird gals

Meliss and Michelle

The Clegg fam. Irene is looking super hot! We all helped make her outfit!

My cute sister and mama



The future bride. Doesnt she look fashionable! I love the hand made roses that Audrey and Liz created
Align Center
Ally and Audge

Irene's vera wang dress... oh wait.. not quite!


What a fun night we had! Thanks guys for letting us help celebrate with you!

4 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

We do have fun together, don't we! I'm looking forward to our "Dippy" party!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha I just realized I was about to write the same thing as my mother dearest. I think we have too much fun sometimes but I'm glad we have such great family to enjoy these times together.

Laurel said...

I think I love EVERYTHING "wedding". The big day itself, showers, parties, flowers, pretty clothes... What a fun post!

Alec and Emily said...

Hey girl you look beautiful!!!! How the heck are you doing? I have not seen you guys in forever. What are you up to?