CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Go Audge Podge!

This is my sister Audrey. I am so proud of her! Tomorrow she has decided to run a half marathon in Utah County. She has been training for this for quite sometime and she is doing it completely alone. The only way I would run a half marathon is if a Alligator was chasing me and even then I am not sure that I could do it. Audrey is such a awesome woman. She is a independent, strong, smart lady and when she puts her mind to something, there is no going back! I am proud of you Audrey and I cant wait to see ya at the finish line! Love ya girl!

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Way to go Cousin! I can't believe she's actually crazy enough to do it. Way more ambition then I've ever had :)

The Gathering Place said...

We are all cheering for you, Audrey!
Auntie JoAnn

Auntie Julie said...

So it's now the day after...how did it go for Audrey? Were you there to cheer her on? Way cool!