CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Well its almost caramel apple thirty! I dont know why I am so nervous but I guess it will be my chance to be like Paula Dean Ya'll! haha

Pray for us and I sure hope it all goes as smooth as it normally does at home! Hey since we will be making hundreds of apples, do any of you have any requests! I am going to be up to my elbows in sticky, gooey caramel! YUM!

I also told them that we would show how to make caramel pretzel rods and caramel and chocolate drizzled rice crispy treats! (secretly I cant wait! It has felt like a century for next Saturday to get here!) Pray for me!

3 comments:

Gena said...

ummm....can you send me some? PLEASE! i'm not kidding.

linda said...

OK Hunny bunny..what do you need me to do? (besides demonstrate how to eat the apples:)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I'm excited to hear how it goes for you... SO wish I was going to be there with you. :)