CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 8, 2010

My new fun finds!

Since I havent blogged in a while I thought I would just show you some of my really fun finds that I have gotten lately! This is my new Burberry bag! I am in love! It could seriously hold 2 liters of Diet coke!

Mitch and I went on a date to Z Gallery at Gateway! Its really sad when the old lady inside knows you by name, I guess we should learn hers! These were in a clearance bin in the corner covered up. We have so many black accessories that I nearly put them back but then I decided that they might be super cute painted! We will see how crafty I end up feeling.
Just another angle


These place mats were in the "holiday section" I thought that they would be cute everyday placemats! They are silver and sparkly! The best part was that they were only $5.00 each! Yahoo!




Just a little closer look. Probably should have straightened the plate but it was late! Oops!




Mitch, being the center pieceI guess! Silly guy!











My mom got us this cute cute rug! Our last one had a little run in the corner so we moved it over by our garbage can where so one can see the run and we replaced it with this! Thanks mom!








0 comments: