CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Typical day









So my cousin liz had this on her blog and all of her friends lately have been blogging about their typical day. I am going to take my best shot at what
I typically do every day.

6-7:30 get up, get showered and ready to go to Nordy's

7:30-8:30 when I typically leave and travel to work. Depends on the day. Monday I have to get there earlier for Meetings.


8-9:30 get my fixtures set, new merchandise out on the floors, markdowns and racking have to be done, money bags, re arranging the floor before we open, read emails from buyers, regional merchandisers, store managers, pick up alterations..

9:30-10 we have what is called a piano rally, basically a pep rally to get everyone excited about the day. We show our newest arrivals for the day.

10-5 sell sell sell... did I mention sell... (oh and try to beat Gena but I never do!)

5:30-6 travel time

6-7 take Hunter outside for a while, grab the mail, run my errands


7-8 get dinner going... I know we eat late but Mitchie has a messed up schedule 8-midnight flies by usually.. it is always different. It is crazy how stuck in a routine you can get. I think that I am going to try to spice up my life!

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I like it. It sure is funny when you really try to think about what you do in a day... somehow it always seems so busy but at least for me when I think back it never really seems like I did a lot, even though I usually did.

The Gathering Place said...

Your day sounds exhausting to me. I would be lost doing what you do!

Gena said...

I WIN!!!

linda said...

you forgot to put in there ....call my mother at least once...or take a call from my mother at least once...