CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tag that I forgot to do!

This was a Tag that I got a while ago. I am just getting around to it now though :)


8 TV shows on my DVR.

1. The Office
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Diners, Drive in's and Dives (I love Guy!)
5. American Idol
6. Property Virgins
7. Ace of Cakes

8. What not to wear



8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Thaifoon at Gateway
2. Red Iguana
3. Trio
4. Dasks Greek restaurant
5. Litza's Pizza
6. The Pie Pizzeria
7. Maddox
8. Royal Jade

8 Favorite Bands/Singers

1. Rascal Flatts
2. Glen Hansaard & Marketa Irglova
3. Carrie Underwood (I love I'll stand by you)
4. The Fray
5. Dulcesky
6. Lady Gaga, she has the cutest hair. It is crazy crazy
7. Justin Timberlake and Timberland
8. Kanye West

8 Books I've Read

1. Wake up to a better life
2. Leaving it better than you found it
3. To kill a mocking bird
4. The Secret
5. Atlas of human anatomy
6. The Harry Potter books
7. The Miracle of Forgiveness
8. The Laws of Money by Suzie Orman

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Drove to my mom and dads house and spent a few hours with them.
2. Helped a customer who had just lost her spouse
3. Picked up our cute Jewelry order, priced and tagged it! It is going to be perfect!
4. Saved over $100 bucks on a jacket and necklace.
5. Found out my dept is #1 in the store and region Year to Date.
6. Saw a beautiful picture of Christ and a little black baby that my mom purchased from Janets new Art Gallery in Bountiful. Great great story behind the picture, it is beautiful
7. Got mad at Mitch but later worked it out.
8. Spent way too long at Zurchers looking around for the impossible.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Hopefully a Hawaii trip soon
2. Tuesday, its my day off!!
3. The beautiful sunshine!!
4. Having a family
5. Cleaning out my closet, get rid of old clothes and junk that I dont need anymore! DI it
6. Using my new nail polish
7. trying glitter toes
8. I want to take a cake decorating class

8 Things I wish for

1. Health and Happiness
2. some Chilean babies
3. a house with a yard for Huntie buntie
4. a extra large diet coke..... darn it
5. a green thumb
6. some good news from one particular person
7. a creative mind
8. ability to help those less fortunate


1 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

I never knew some of those things. It was good to know more....