CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some of my favorite things

Food Network

Paula Dean and Guy Fieri are my favorites!


At work they have encouraged us to read Us weekly.


I really have to say that I love having work as my excuse to pick up the latest US weekly.



Have you tried these? We are obsessed! I pretty much have Fiber One bars on every single grocery shopping list that I end up making








MAC Rocks!




Best gloss ever! It last forever! It's fabulous
















Spanx! (At my house we call these Hear-ye's)


Mitch thinks that they look like olden day lady undies. I dont know what I would do without spanx. Hear-ye's and all!







This is what I love to call down my Tina Turner hair! It is a lifesaver.









1 comments:

Allyson said...

uh those fiber one bars can be awful deadly!