CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yummy treat that our family enjoys to make

Our family loves getting together and making these yummy caramel apples

First you need to go to a kitchen supply store and get a few items, sturdy candy sticks.
Different kinds of chocolates, I love using white chocolate the most! It looks the best.
You can use any kind of topping, some of our favorites are cinnamon and sugar, crushed oreo cookies, slivered almonds, mini marshmallow's, mini M & M's but the sky is the limit
This is our families favorite caramel to use, you can buy it in bricks at Gygi's for about $15.00

Place on little sheets of aluminum foil, let dry and wrap in cellophane paper with a cute ribbon or tie.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Love the post. Love the apples!!!We might have to make some over mothers day! Love you!!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

YUMMY will you make some for me????????????? They look so good!

Gena said...

wow...you jumped over the whole "how you make them" thing...it's like they just appeared after you bought all the stuff.. haha, i wish it were like that! you owe me some though; for ditching me today

The Gathering Place said...

I want some too! I'll help pay, but I'm not good at candy making!

auntie julie said...

Yummo!

Anonymous said...

i am pretty sure its been too long since we made these. i'm ready!!

Valarie said...

Oh. My. Gosh...those look amazing! Thanks for sharing and making me wish I was not on this stinkin' diet! haha

Laurel said...

I TOTALLY want to try these!!! I may be asking you for a tutorial next time I see you. :)