CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Who would have thought?


So yesterday I was cleaning up the house a bit when I went to go move our shower curtain. It made the most horrible noise! Scratching like nails on a chalk board! It was awful! I want you to try this, go get some wax paper and rub it along the top of your shower curtain rod. At work when the fixtures start to get loud, we rub wax paper on them so that the hangers just glide along easier so I thought, why cant this work on my shower rod? Its fabulous :) Have a great day

4 comments:

Elysha said...

What a great idea. We'll have to try it. Love you guys!

Andrea said...

Melissa, you are just FULL of great ideas! Thanks, I'm going to try it today.

The Gathering Place said...

Good idea! Thanks for sharing.

Gena said...

wow....just wow. i rebuke you for bringing anything we learned at work to your home...