CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 bags of flour and then some!

So the day has come! Mitchell has worked super duper hard and he did it. He hit 50lbs in his weight loss journey! This has meant going without his favorite horrible fattening treats and sugary soda's. Back in Jan we decided to join Weight Watchers and we set a few goals to keep us motivated and encourage. We learned a lot about what foods have what point value but I had no clue that he would be so strict and lose all of his weight so quickly! I am so proud of you Mitchie witchie! It helps keep me motivated to know that it is possible.

4 comments:

lindy lou said...

We love you both! AND Hunter bunter too! Keep up the good work.....sugar free jello rocks!

The Gathering Place said...

Congratulations! Can I say I am jealous?

Anonymous said...

good job guys! You freakin rock. I only wish i could have the same will power.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Wow! THat is so awesome! I just seem to be gainin weight instead of loosing... and my appetite for sweets has gone a way recently... hmm I wonder what my problem is.