CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

FREEDOM!!!

So I had too many hours of PTO at Nordstrom so they are making me take off time.... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!! Its been amazing!! I could get used to this really really fast I think! Saturday I spent with my Golden Girls, Michelle and Katie.. We tried to go bowling but for some reason I think everytime I go, I get worse and worse!! sad.... sad...
Sunday I didnt have anything to do so Mitchie request that I make my "chicken balls" aka Chicken roll ups, they turned out quite nice if I do say so myself (haha, whew something finally turned out that I make!!) . I also met my visiting teacher lenna from my ward.
Monday I came up to my moms with Mitch and we all had lunch together. Chris met up with us and we laughed and laughed! It was a lot of fun! Anyways, I still have a few more days of freedom left and I dont know what I will do!! It should be fun!!
Love ya'll

4 comments:

Gena said...

You're just mocking me arn't you...well, atleast i have your internet!!!
Miss You!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

come party with us!!! This thursday at my parents house. Be there, or be square!

Andrea said...

We need to get together while you're off since we never see each other at work! Have a fun time...I feel your freedom, Merrill's out of town and my kids have school. I don't quite know what to do with myself either.

Nicole said...

WOW! You are NOT working??? Well, we better get together since i havent seen you since MARCH!!