CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

BEST PARTY EVER!

So we threw a party together kind of last minute and it turned out to be one of the best ever! Everyone was required to dress up. I wasnt quite sure everyone would but everyone did!! I had forgotten my camera so I took these from other people at the party. If I can find more I will post them. IT was so much fun!! ROBBIE AND JENN

Grandma and Grandpa Baird

Kelli and Jared


The group at Jo's house



My cute gayish brother Chris and Rob (Just kiddin Chris)




Andrew and Irene





Lizbeth, maddie and cute sister in law Ally







The 3 witches!! So precious! Mom is that you??






4 comments:

Andrea said...

TOO CUTE...I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Haha, I love it! We had so much fun. Thanks for coming to the party!!!!! I think we need to have more parties.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!

Valarie said...

I love your costume - that is so creative!