CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mardene's surprise party!!


We had so much fun last night!! We went to Maddox in Brigham City to help celebrate Mardene's 85th birthday!! Earlier in the day Jenni had asked her if she wanted to go to dinner. When they got in the car and headed south she knew something was up! The entire room was filled with people there to support Mardene. She has been like a grandma to us since Grandma and Grandpa Hall died when we were so young. I think that we all had quite a good time!! WE LOVE YOU DEENIE...

1 comments:

Valarie said...

Melissa,
I have a lot of catching up with you to do! So, who is the guy in this picture - he looks so familiar! Hey, I am having a Scentsy party at my house on Thursday from 7:30 - 9:00 - would you like to come and hang out a bit? I would love to see you again - let me know.
Love ya,
Val