CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am so lucky


So my friend Andrea started this thing called Thankful Thursdays. She finds something every week to be thankful for. I am not dedicated enough to commit to once a week but it did get me thinking. I am so grateful for my family. They are the best people around. My brother and sister both found their perfect matches and I found my prince charming. Our parents have been very good examples to us and I think that we appreciate them more now than ever.


Chris and Ally! Future parents of my dog. I think that they like him more than we do... haha

Mitch with his buds in LA on a recent trip for Guitar Center.


Audge Podge and Brettney... AKA Audrey and Brett. They are always smiling! I love it

Mitch was the best surprise that came into my life. I am a different person now because of him. I love him with all of my heart!
My awesome parents who are the best examples ever!

These are my golden girl sista's... I LOVE U
This was part of my family who came over when Shane got home from Iraq. We love to throw parties any chance we get!

We got to the top of the mountain and usually you look like crap! We had so much dirt in our teeth and caked on our faces but we had fun doing it.
My cute mom is such a good sport!!
This is my sister and I. We are covered in DIRT!!

This is me and my mom and sister at the top of the mtn taking a break for a while. This was a emotional trip for me. We had just dropped my brother off at the MTC and found out my mom had a brain tumor. We decided to take this trip right before my mom's surgery.

My dad loves to take us up Farmington Canyon on the 4 wheelers! This is my dad and a pic looking out towards Layton and Ogden.
















4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That was fun melissa. I love the pictures of you guys covered in dirt! You looked so beautiful haha I love you guys.

Joanna and Eric said...

your post is so precious! So if you want to post a video on your blog, you go to youtube and on the right side it says like embed or something, and you highlight that whole thing, then copy and paste it into your post. It's in HTML so yeah it comes up after you post it. I hope that made sense?!?!

Andrea said...

Melissa, I love it! Thankful Thursday is what makes me 1)update my blog and 2)realize how blessed I really am. Keep it up, it's easier than you think.

Valarie said...

Cute idea - I love the pics of your family! I can't believe that you are all married now - it makes me feel so old! I used to babysit ya'll for cryin' out loud!