CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2013

D.I Project


So I am my mothers daughter!
Usually when I have a day off, the MAJOR question on my mind is...
Clean the house, get dinner in the crock pot and start knitting, OR.... Go to the D.I. and waste a bunch of time looking through things I don't need for a project!

YES, PLEASE!!
These are some chairs that I practically stole for $15.00



I decided to go to the fabric store (a place I don't frequent often)
and I happen to run into an area of fabric that I was instantly obsessed with! 


After some help from the pro's (my parents) we finally finished! 
For under $30 buck, I had new chairs that I love! 
Here is to hoping the D.I. will have something good next week! 

Enjoy the day!
♥ Meliss

1 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You make me giggle. :) but I love your new chairs.