CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A wee bit obsessed!






So I have a confession, I need rehab... Not for my diet coke addiction but for my addiction to Pinterest and Houzz. The fun part is finding someone you dont even know and will never meet and realizing that in real life, you could be great friends! It is such a time waster but in the long run, I am learning something... right? Maybe eventually I will complete 1 or 2 projects that I have pinned, until then I just keep pinning!

2 comments:

julie said...

I feel your pain! Maybe we both need a little intervention?.....nah, I think everybody should just join us!

Linda said...

I was addicted to Pinterest but then I reached their maximum of 100,000 pins, which I didn't realize there was a maximum so I lost interest after that.