CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 4, 2011

There's no place like home!
















So yesterday I was able to spend some time at the home that I grew up in and I just have to say that it made me a little home sick. My mom and dad have always done such a good job at always having a "project" to work on. I decided that I would take my camera and show you where I grew up. Thanks mom for letting me show some of your house before my camera died.
I always love going home.





6 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Your mom and dad have a great house. They have done so much work on it! Nice photo trip through it.

Linda said...

Thanks for doing such a good job of missing the "mess". I notice there are no pictures of the kitchen haha. It was fun to have you guys for the day to celebrate your papas birthday. love you

Gena said...

can i hire your mom to interior decorate? :)

julie said...

We always love to go to your parents house, too!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Looks like there have been some projects at hand since the last time I was there. :) I love the green in the living room.

jen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to your parents home! They are the best hosts ever. Love them, thanks for sharing the pics!