CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tuesdays project!


I had these picture frames that I really didnt know what to do with. I found them at z Gallery and they were a screaming deal but I finally found something to do with them!

My mom has this cool little machine called a Cricket that will cut any shape out of just about anything. My sister and I sat down and started experimenting.

We went to the store and got a stack of paper to play with and got to work

These were some of our little experiments on some extra vinyl that we had lying around




What a fun day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love using my sister's cricket! What fun projects you made-they are super cute and classy.

The Gathering Place said...

Please come and be creative at my house!

Gena said...

cute :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love it. Very fun. I have a cricket... my power cord has been broken for like a year though so it hasn't been used a whole lot lately. I really need to get it fixed.

Linda said...

good job Mel! Lets get together and do some more! Let me know when you are off again. Love ya