CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

strawberry soup?


Have you ever heard of Strawberry soup??? Chances are you havent but when I saw the recipe, I though I must try!

I know that looks nasty but just trust me! Its yum! You put in about 2 cups of strawberries, 1 cup of orange juice. 1 cup of vanilla yogurt and a Teaspoon of vanilla. then blend blend blend! In the end, I added some ice to make the "soup" thicker.
I think next time we will just stick our soup in a glass with an umbrella and call it good!

It wasnt super duper sweet like a smoothy, just refreshing. We will be trying this one again.

2 comments:

Gena said...

that's a loose translation of "soup" i'm sure...haha

The Gathering Place said...

I guess we will have to try it, too. Somehow, strawberry "soup" doesn't sound too appealing, although all the ingredients are things I like. Maybe it's because we think of soup as hot.