CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

happy birthday!!


Have you ever wanted to be just like your parents? Well, I will never even come close but I sure want to try. Have you ever met someone who rarely thinks of their needs before they make sure that others are comfortable? My dad (and mom) are my best friends and I am proud to call them parents. Today is my dads birthday and I just want to say how much I love him and hope that he has the best day ever.

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love your dad too. He really is amazing. Happy Birthday Uncle David!!!

The Gathering Place said...

He is a pretty selfless person. He is a great cook, too!

linda said...

You were so sweet to fix such a yummy suprise birthday dinner for your dad and me. It was so good!! Thanks for dragging me around today to the DR's etc. Love you so much !!! This post will mean alot to your dad.

linda said...

What a great suprise to come home to a birthday dinner! That was so sweet of you!! And it was delicious!Thanks for driving me all over today. I appreciate it! Your dad is going to be very touched by this post. We love you!(This may show up twice . I wote a commment and now I can't figure out where it went!)

linda said...

like I said... Guess I wasn't patient enough.
thanks again. xoxoxo