CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things I love


I saw this on my aunts blog and decided that I would steal it from her.
As I reflect back on many things that have changed recently in life, I am grateful for many things especially....

loving parents that would do anything for me or Mitch
working at Nordstrom
walking through wet mud, letting it squish through my feet
traveling through Europe years ago with my family
a clean house that smells of warm freshly baked bread
spending a evening alone with my husband when he isnt at his 2nd job
fresh manicure and nail fill
carwashes
payday
holding hands walking on the beach
Hawaii
learning something new
pantene pro v conditioner
diet coke
laying in the grass watching the clouds float by
spring
william sonoma chocolate chip cookies
flip flops
bare mineral makeup
mac lip gloss
fresh lemonade
feeling happy and healthy.

What are your favorites?

4 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Your list is much more exciting than mine. I would love to do the beach thing about right now! I can't wait to see your new house!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

what a fun list. I like the feel of swishy mud too... if I am doing it intentionally. :)

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you have inspired me! I love your list and I'm stealing your idea. :) Thank you for sharing!

linda said...

love your list! Just think, two weeks and you can make bread in your clean new house! I'm glad you are still blogging! You are on our list of things we love!