CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Be careful what you wish for because it just might come true!!


I have a feeling that I might be counting more sheep than I care to remember tonight. Isnt it interesting how life can do a complete 360 degree change in a matter of minutes! That is how I am feeling at the moment. You know when you look back at life and you arent thrilled with the way things are going but you just stick with it and then you wonder how you ever would have done it any differently? That is what I am crossing my fingers and hoping for.

A week ago I took of some time to go on a mini vacation with Mitch for our 2nd Anniversary. While I was away from work clearing my head, we spend some time in Las Vegas, finished house hunting and started packing up all of our things. When I walked into work on Monday I was greeted by my boss who informed me that the Murray store had an opening and she encouraged me to go for the position. After being able to think about it for a few minutes it became official and another thing in our lives changed.

This last week I have been sick but I have a feeling that its just stress, right? Stress affects you right? Thats what I am going to blame it on for now :)

By the end of the month we should be new residence to Bountiful Utah. I almost cant even let the reality of it hit me until we sign the final papers. We are so excited to finally have our own home and a place to grow and learn new things as a small little family. Its amazing how many little papers you have to sign and initial in order to prove that you are who you say you are in order to own a home. Its been a fun process that I never thought that I would ever go through.

we also were informed that our Bank had closed for business. You can imagine how frustrating this is while trying to buy a home. While our funds were tied up it really makes you think about how hard it could be someday to get to your money when you really need it.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I cant wait till I can call my new life normal! Until then, I am off to count sheep.... 1............2..........

6 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Great post with great changes. I know the feeling of the counting sheep part- but the changes will all be worth it. Hang in there!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Wow Melissa! I am so excited for you guys especially about getting a house. So jealous!

linda said...

you are so funny! You will be in your new home and loving your new job before you know it! I like to think about all the little tender mercy miracles you have had lately.

julie said...

It sounds like the insomnia will pay off soon! We are excited for you guys!

Michelle said...

Oh wow, what a crummy time for Barnes Bank to close! And talk about a million changes at once! Why do we sometimes do that to ourselves?! At least they will all hopefully be good changes and not like you lost a leg too or something! :)

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass!! Hang in there, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. love ya