CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A little bit of YUM


The other night it had been a long day at work and the last thing that I wanted to do was make dinner. I had remembered watching a foodnetwork special the night before on the Red Iguana in Salt Lake City where they featured their Mole. We had been there before but always ended up ordering the same old boring thing. This time we decided to branch out and try a Mole. Holy Mole am I glad that we did! If you are ever in Salt Lake and want really super yummy Mexican food you NEED to try the Red Pipian Mole. I still dont know how they got such a great flavor in such a simple sauce! It is a Pumpkin sauce that they spice up with peppers, onions and tomatoes and wow is it good! Thought I would pass it on if you love Mexican food like we do!
It is simply the best thing I think I have ever eaten.

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You're so funny Melissa.

auntie julie said...

Am I remembering right that mole sauce has chocolate in it? I'm not sure that it sounds too tempting to me if it does. I like my chocolate straight!