CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bar J Ranch, Jackson Hole and Shooting

Our family decided to take a quick trip and head up to Jackson. We were able to see the cutest show. A family decided years ago that they would turn their family ranch into a entertaining ranch. We had 20 different people that decided to head up to Bar-J ranch for the evening.
These are the 4 men that put on the entertainment portion of the show.
They feed you a traditional chuck wagon style dinner.

While we were waiting for Bar-J to start we decided to walk around downtown Jackson. The weather was not that great, it rained a few times but we ended up having a great time.
My family

Palisades Reservoir



The day before, we went over to go see Sam and Karalee's new house. They are extremely talented! I had to take a few pictures of their home to get ideas.
My awesome parents
All the kids with Aunt Sally

Mom with Viv. She was such a doll.



Later we were all taught how to shoot guns with Chris, Ben and Brett. I thought we were going to go deaf for sure but it was fun!

6 comments:

Elysha said...

How fun. Those Wranglers are sooo fun to watch. It's great you had such a wonderful trip- a good break from busy work. Love you!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I sure wish I could have gone with you! So jealous.

Gena said...

i wanna go to Jackson Hole now!

linda said...

I'm just wondering why you have one pant leg rolled up in that last picture?! It was so fun to be all together again! Next time we'll get Mitch there!

The Razon's said...

I had my pant leg rolled up because Grandma had just done "surgery" on my foot. haha

The Razon's said...

My pant leg was rolled because grandma had just finished doing "surgery" on my foot :)