CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged

1. I Love.......... learning how to do something new. I am slowly turning into my mother. The other day I was home alone, well I had Hunter too but I got bored so I decided to learn how to decorate. My mom usually takes a couple of bucks and retransforms a room. Its like a obsession for her. So, I bought some paint and brushes and went to town.

2. I am obsessed with........... making sure that people are comfortable and taken care of. It almost drives me nuts sometimes because I will worry about something way more than I should instead of taking time for me.

3. I work.......... way too much. It is a obsession as well. I live at my job with my girls. It is very rewarding though.

4. I can play.......... hand and foot until I cant see straight anymore... I havent done it forever though. I used to play with Cleggs like every weekend. We need to have another game night!!

5. I am with....... Mitchell, the love of my life. Who ever said the first year was cake was lying, I put him through so much!! Thanks for being so understanding all the time! Your so good!

6. I should have my own........ carmel apple shop. I dont really like them very much but my family makes them just like Rocky Mtn chocolate factory and its become a little obsession in perfecting them!


I tag Ali and Liz...

3 comments:

Gena said...

dude, me and you, hand and foot night. Bring it on.

Nicole said...

You are such a cute girl and you do work too much! We usually schedule "hang out" days like 3 months in advance!! :P

Nicole said...

Heck ya you can come see me!!! I am here friday till 6 and Saturday till 6 (fmaily dinner and a wedding). I can't wait to see you!!!