CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family Party weekend!!

I am so excited! I found out that we will be having a family party weekend at my mom's. Its August 7-9th I believe. Sat night we are going to have a Hawaiian themed party. Anyways, if anyone has any yummy treats I could make for this night, let me know!!

There is also a pass that you can buy in Salt Lake for $20 that lets you go to the zoo, the planitarium, this is the place monument, the gateway's imax theater and a bunch of other things, and I think that we will do this on one of the days as well so come hang out with us, it will be fun!

2 comments:

Gena said...

hey, i MARRIED a HAWAIIAN!! We could totally make you Guava Cake or something!

The Bairds said...

Hey girl- no I just found that picture off the internet... but boating was so much fun! Chris and I were supposed to have a BBQ with my family yesterday but we just did our own thing. What did you end up doing?