CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dr Oz: Apple Pectin, Grape Seed Extract & Forskolin: Flat Belly Supplements




The other day I was watching Dr Oz and heard about 3 supplements to take that might help reduce belly fat! Who wouldnt want that?!?! I tried Whole Foods and they were totally sold out so then I got excited! I finally found all 3 ingredients at a Bountiful health shop. We will see if it works?!?! Why not try!





Dr Oz: Apple Pectin, Grape Seed Extract & Forskolin: Flat Belly Supplements

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I have been searching the internet for some feedback in regard to the apple pectin, grape seed extract & forskolin supplements. I went to the Healthy Grocer (local health food store) all three supplements were on back order - when I asked the clerk if he could help me find these three supplements he made a comment "oh...you must have watched that episode of Dr. Oz." Anyhow, I ended up ordering all three supplements and I am "waiting" - I bought the apple pectin in "powder" formula - YUCK. You cannot mix it with water because it just all binds together and if I add 1/4 tsp to my yogurt it makes it horribly thick. Anyhow, I just ordered the capsules online. If you could provide me with any feedback on these supplements, please post. Thx a bunch

julie said...

Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

There is much to learn about weight loss and much personal success that can go along with this knowledge. There is plenty of information available online. dr oz forskolin belly buster