CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween again?

Is it seriously time for Halloween again? It is my least favorite holiday and I always struggle to figure out the perfect costume, trying to top off what I did last year.
Every year I try to do some kind of pumpkin but for the last 2 years I have tried to just do cute ones instead. I enjoy them much more! This year Mitch and I decided that we would spray our pumpkins rather than hand paint them like we normally do. We went to Michaels and bought some hay and ribbon and then purchased some pumpkins.

Then we went to Lowes and bought furniture fabric tacs. You know the ones that look like giant thumb tacs? They were the easiest way to make the fabric stick. I was going to modge podge it on but it just wasnt working!


I think this little guy is my favorite.

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Melissa, your pumpkins look professional! Way to go!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

They are so cute Miss. Are they fake pumpkins? I thought the black one was from last year but last year I thought it was real???

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I have a few here for you to do.