CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

I found my guilty culprit


The other day I noticed that we were getting some patches in our lawn out by our back sprinkler that were dry spots. I really didnt think anything else of it until it got worse and worse. I kept repositioning our sprinklers to make sure that all corners of the yard were being taken care of and then one day stumbled upon our little Hunter.

He wouldnt stand still for even a second so I had to use a picture that would give you an idea. He attacks the sprinklers and plays in them. My parents were over the other day and we ended up getting the giggles watching him.

I LOVE SUMMER!

4 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

He's a cutie!

Gena said...

cutest pic ever!

LInda said...

I love his mouth going over the top of the sprinkler to the point of choking him! Crazy dog!

Gena said...

seriously...hunter is quite possibly the cutest dog ever.