CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

There is not better feeling than going to the paint store, picking out your new favorite color and buying all of the items needed to transform your room.
I normally can't wait to run home and get the paint brush out and get started.
How easily I forget what a time consuming process that it actually becomes.
The taping, the wiping down of walls, the prepping the paint, stirring the color in after it has separated. Its not quite as much fun as I had originally thought but boy does it make a difference! We are slowly getting our house ready to show but until then we need some turpentine!

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha, you crack me up. I love paint! I guess that's why I worked at a paint store... but I have to admit I love choosing and mixing WAY better than the actual painting. :) I can't wait until we can come visit.

The Gathering Place said...

We can't wait to see what you are up to. Good luck!

julie said...

We can't wait either