CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Fun new appetizer


The other night I was trying to decide what I was going to take to my parents house for our New Years Eve party. I found this on a blog and decided to try them.
I went to Costco and got a big bag of those little mini mini sausages. I cant remember the name of them to save my l life right now but you know what I am talking about right?
I also picked up a thing of bacon, some brown sugar and some toothpicks. Thats it only 3 ingredients!!
We cut each piece of bacon into 4 pieces. Make the strips just long enough to barely wrap around each little smokie sausages and then secure them with a toothpick.
Finally sprinkle each with a little brown sugar and then bake!
They are so simple and so yummy!

2 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

They were the best! I may link your recipe to my blog (if I get around to making a new post). Thanks for sharing. They were yummy!

linda said...

Yup, we loved them!