CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pioneer woman cooks


Okay Okay so I know we are suppose to be on a break but I am obsessed with a new website. Its called Pioneerwomancooks.com
Many of you probably read her blog but I have really really really enjoyed everything that we have made. She takes pictures of everything that you will need. While making her recipes she takes pictures step by step so that you know you are on track. They had her on QVC this morning and she sold 10,000 books in about 5 minutes. We love her at the Razon house! Merry Christmas. Tonights dinner, Lasagna from her website.

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Yummy! I always love new recipes. I will have to check her out.

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! Yum yum yum!

The Gathering Place said...

That looks very delicious! Maybe someday I'll try something!!! I'd rather eat it than cook it, however,

linda said...

glad to see you back! You can come and try any of her recipes out on us any time!

Valarie said...

Hey I'm trying to get back to the blogging world and I've missed so much! Thanks for your cute Christmas card and post about my cupcakes - you're too sweet!