CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

My new favorite thing!


philosophy®: we recently pioneered a next generation medical microdermabrasion procedure that rapidly resurfaces the skin as it replenishes the skin with vitamin c. the treatment is known as the microdelivery peel and it is light years ahead of traditional microdermabrasion. we are proud to introduce an in-home version of this revolutionary microdermabrading treatment. the peel is ideal for all skin types. results are immediate and remarkable.

At work I have been searching for a great chemical peel. The one that I had heard the most positive feedback on was the Philosophy peel. I am now obsessed with this product! I used it to "resurface" my hands, neck and face. I hope you will try it sometime! Its awesome!

0 comments: