CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkins!

Today my mom bought me this cute pumpkin. We had gone to lunch and talked about some cute ideas that people had done to their pumpkins.

We decided to go to Michaels and brainstorm.







In decided to paint my pumpkin black, put a R on the front for Razon and tie some ribbon on the top. I dont know if it even looks like a pumpkin but that is okay

I went to Tai Pan and found these cute glittered leaves that I stuck in the hay from Michaels.

Finished project

10 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Kelli said...

Mel, I love it! Way to go!!

Laurel said...

I don't care if it looks like a "pumpkin"... I LOVE IT!

Gena said...

that's so cool.

Julie said...

So cute! What fun!

linda said...

I finally did mine. I love my copper ones but I didn't use a glossy black and I don't like it as well. Oh well. They are sitting by the fireplace and will probally spoil faster because of the heat. It was fun though.

Julie said...

Our pumpkins were on the front porch. I took the grandkids to a patch last sat. to pick them out....this morning they were smashed all over the place :(
Happy Halloween.

linda said...

That is so rude!!! I expect mine out by the street to end up that way, but I sprayed it copper and so they probably think it is fake. The ones on my porch are! Mel, is yours still there?

The Razon's said...

ya, mine is still fine! But we are on the upper level where not too many people see it! I might have done mine a little bit to early, hope it will stay fresh for a few more days. Julie, that is so sad about your pumpkins!! I am so sorry!

Laurel said...

Ummm... You WON on Just-Cook-Already you lucky dog, you!