CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cutest Boutique

I was helping a customer a few weeks ago that I hadnt helped since I worked downtown. I asked her why on earth she was all the way down in Orem Utah and she mentioned that she has to come and check out this cute boutique called Dear Lizzie. I hadnt heard of it so after work that night I stopped in to check it out. This is such a girlie girl store. I absolutely loved it. In one area they have a Bistro where you can order cakes, cookies and lots of other yummy treats. In the main area they have a clothing boutique section as well as many other rooms filled with Perfume and house decor. It was just darling.

1 comments:

linda said...

I have told several of my friends about this place and we are planning a day trip! Can't wait!Call me with your schedule so you can come too!