CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Maybe the most fun we have ever had at a concert!

These were the Meet and Greet passes that they made us wear the entire time! It was so fun!




Some of these were horrible! They kept moving and I couldnt get a good picture!



I think that we are officially obsessed now!

Jessica Simpson was the beginning act. She looked great! I dont know what the tabloids are talking about

Joel Stevenett, One of Mitchells hero's and icons and best friends. Huge influence in his life! Thanks Joel for helping us have such a great time! Joel used to be the drummer for Martina McBride. This is the room where we had to wait for the meet and greet session
Rascal Flatts and the Razons!! It was so much fun! I have never been so nervous in my life!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Dude! That is freaking awesome!! Now you need to get a meet and great with Britney!!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That looks like so much fun! I love Rascal Flats! I am so jealous!

The Gathering Place said...

That looks really fun!

Becky said...

Wow! I swear you always have the best of luck when it comes to meeting celebrities. TMZ should hire you!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!

Michelle said...

That last picture is awesome!!!