CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

my fun family

This is my dad with his crew. He has given so much time to IHC and it is neat to see how far he has gone with them! Im proud of you dad. He recently opened up the Intermountain Medical Center in Murray which was a 10 year project. Im glad that my dad always taught us to do our best and work hard.

This is my mom and Jeanne. Best witches in Fruit Heights!!

There is a store in our little town that had it's customer dress up as witches. My mom and her friend were so cute they actually made the paper!! Looking tough mom!
She is the most creative person that I know. Seriously she is always changing something. There is always a new can of paint somewhere in the house and it always looks incredible!



Audge and Brett came up for thanksgiving early dinner




Hunter's Favortie people in the world because they give him attention

My mom invited us up to her place today to celebrate an early Thanksgiving. Chris and Ally are going to her familys house and Audrey and Brett will be with the Colemans this year. So while dinner was cooking my mom asked Chris if he would take something to the neighbors house. The next thing we know, I see my dog on the scooter with Ally and Chris flying down the road. I ran outside and waited for them to come back because I thought it was so funny!






2 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Great blog, Melissa! I love your pictures and the fun way you tell what is happening!

Gena said...

awesome. i LOVE the picture of hunter. he is so cute. i realize now why you havn't punted him off your balcony!! j/k.