CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OOPS!!!!!!!!!

So last night I casually mentioned to Mitch that he hasnt made dinner since we got married... I didn't think much more of it but when I got home today from Nordy's I WAS BLOWN AWAY... MY HUSBAND CAN COOK!!! Holy cow Mitchie!! He went all out, bless his little soul.. I am trying to upload a picture of the dessert. Its not working yet but I will post it as soon as I can. Way to go Mitch! It was so cute to see how proud he was of it too!

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That is so cute! I love surprises!!! What did he make for you???

Anonymous said...

way to go mitchie! Melisssa called me to brag about the dinner. Even chilled dessert plates!!!!!!!! I could use a lesson or two! love you both! Ma'ma' linnie